Welcome to the F.R.I.E.N.D.S Merchandise!
Our terms and conditions describe how to use our website, located at friendsmerchandise.com, as well as the rules and regulations that apply to its use. Please read our terms and conditions carefully before using this website. FriendsMerchandise should not be used by anyone who refuses to accept the terms and conditions described on this page.
Terms and Conditions include the following terminology: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and complying with these terms and conditions. We refer to ourselves and our Company as “The Company”, “Us”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Ourselves”. The Client and ourselves are both referred to as the “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”. As used herein, any and all terms refer to the project cycle necessary to provide the Company with the Client’s stated services in the most appropriate manner, subject to the prevailing laws and regulations of Netherlands. It does not matter if we use the singular, plural or capitalization of the above terms, they always mean the same thing.
All content on FriendsMerchandise is owned by Friends Merchandise and its licensors unless otherwise stated. The right to all intellectual property belongs to the owner. FriendsMerchandise allows you access to this resource if you meet the terms and conditions set forth.
You must not:
- Republish Friends Merchandise content
- Rent, sell, or sublicense material from Friends Merchandise
- Material from Friends Merchandise shouldn’t be reproduced, duplicated, or copied
- Share Friends Merchandise content with your audience
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain areas of this website offer users the chance to submit opinions and information. Commentaries posted on Friends Merchandise’s website are not filtered, edited, published, or reviewed shortly before they appear. Friends Merchandise, its affiliates, and/or agents will not be reflected in these comments. People who post comments represent their views and opinions. Friends Merchandise is not responsible for anyone’s use of or inability to use the Comments or for the consequences of their publication on this website.
All Comments will be monitored by Friends Merchandise, and any Comments that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or cause a break with these Terms and Conditions will be removed.
You warrant and represent that:
- All necessary licenses and consents are in place for you to post Comments on our website;
- No third party’s intellectual property rights are invaded by the Comments, including, but not limited to, copy rights, patent rights or trademark rights;
- Commenters have not posted any defamatory, downright offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which invades privacy
- No business or commercial solicitation, promotional activity, or unlawful activity may be presented in comments.
The comments you post will be used, reproduced, edited, and authorized by you to be used, reproduced, edited, in any and all formats, and in any and all media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Links from online directories to our Website are permitted in the same way as links from the websites of other businesses listed in the listing; and
- Businesses accredited with Systemwide may link to our Web site but not include charitable shopping malls or fundraising groups.
In case these organizations want to link to our site, they can do so provided the link is: (a) not deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party; and (c) fits within the context of their own site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Freinds Merchandise, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
The linking organization may link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking organization and its products; and (c) fits within the context of the linking organization’s site.
Send an e-mail to the Friends Merchandise if you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and would like to link to our website. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information, and the URL of your site, as well as the URLs of any other sites you plan to link to our Website, and a list of any other URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Unless the linking party has obtained a trademark license, it will not be possible to use Friends Merchandise’s logo or other artwork.
You must obtain prior approval and written permission before creating frames around our websites that alter the visual presentation.
Any content you submit for your Website will not be deemed our responsibility. By using your Website, you agree to protect and defend us against any claims that may arise from it. A link(s) should not appear on any Website that could be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or promotes the infringement or violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
If you link to our Website in any way, we reserve the right to ask you to remove that link. You consent to our website being removed immediately upon request. Our company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. Your continuous linking to our Website indicates your acceptance of and adherence to these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
Our Website contains links that may be offensive for any reason. If you find any such link, please contact us and inform us immediately. The removal of links will be considered, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond directly to you.
This website is not guaranteed to be accurate, complete, or up to date. We do not guarantee the website’s availability or its accuracy.
As much as is permitted under applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, representations, and conditions regarding the website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
In this Section, as well as elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) all limitations and prohibitions are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) all obligations are subject to the disclaimer, including duties arising from contract, from torts, or through negligence.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind if the website or the information and services are provided free of charge.